Novacool UEF Professional
Novacool UEF is unmatched in the industry for efficiency, low environmental impact, and affordability.
Stay up-to-date with the latest fire fighting technology while reducing environmental damage, operation costs, and fire extinguishing time.
Proudly a Canada / USA made product
Novacool UEF increases firefighting efficiency by using a triple action approach that decreases unsafe firefighting conditions:
- Formula with high endothermic capacity allows for rapid cooling
- Increases water surface tension to blanket and eliminate oxygen
- Chemically bonds with flame source to prevent reignition
- .5% concentration for Class B fires
- .4% concentration for Class A fires
- Effective on Class D Fires*
- Effective for extinguishing polar solvents
- Effective on three-dimensional (cascading, boiling, pressurized) fires
- Uses approximately 1/6th of the concentration of competitor brands
- Environmentally friendly
- 100% Biodegradable
- Reduced water damage and run off
- Effective toxic smoke scrubber for reducing smoke damage
- Great alternative to banned fluorinated mixtures
- UL Certified for Class A & B Fires
- Exceeds Environmental Protections Agency (EPA) Requirements and Regulations
- 5 gallons pails
- 55 gallons barrels
- 275 gallons totes
*Disclaimer: Though Novacool UEF has proven to be effective in fighting Class D fires, it is not UL certified for Class D fires. Proper training is required to ensure safe use.Novacool UEF is the most cost-effective firefighting foam available and requires just one-sixth of the product of our competitors while still reigning strong as the most efficient firefighting foam on the market.
Cost Comparison for Class B Fires
Your current 3% foam requires 6 (x 5 gallon) pails to treat 1000 gallons of water.
Novacool UEF can treat 1000 gallons of water with just 1 (x 5 gallon) pail at 0.5%
Foam Brands Foam % Cost Per Pail Pails required to treat 1000 gallons of water Cost to treat 1000 gallons of water AFFF 3% $130.00 CAD 6 Pails – ( 5 gallons per pail ) $780.00 CAD AFFF AR 3% $159.99 CAD 6 Pails – ( 5 gallons per pail ) $780.00 CAD Fluoroprotein 3% $86.00 CAD 6 Pails – ( 5 gallons per pail ) $516.00 CAD Novacool UEF 0.5% $200.00 CAD 1 pails – ( 5 gallons per pail ) $200.00 CAD
The Most Effective Firefighting Foam Manufactured Today
Novacool UEF is the most technologically advanced fire fighting foam manufactured today, with unparalleled efficiency in the industry.
By eliminating all aspects of the fire tetrahedron (oxygen, heat, fuel and chemical reaction) Novacool UEF Foam is superior to competitor firefighting foams.
Novacool UEF is recommended for the following:
- Class A fires (UL Certified)
- Class B fires (UL Certified)
- Class D fires*
- 3D (cascading, boiling, pressurized) fires
- Extinguishing polar solvents
- Rubber fires (unprecedented effectiveness due to high endothermic capacity)
Easy on Operating Costs
Novacool UEF is mixed with water at only 0.4%. This is an 87-93% reduction in product needed, compared to conventional extinguishing agents that are typically used at 3-6%. This means it is effective at approximately one-sixth (1/6th) of the concentration of conventional firefighting chemicals.
See Pricing Comparison Here. (link to Pricing info tab?)
Easy on the Environment
By replacing aqueous film-forming foams (AFFF) with 100% biodegradable, non-toxic Novacool UEF, you can reduce the devastating environmental impact of ozone-depleting halon gases, which release both toxic hydrofluoric acid and fluorocarbons into the environment when used.
Not only will using Novacool eco-friendly firefighting foam radically reduce your impact on local ecosystems, but it will also help you avoid fines, damage, and the associated administrative burden.
Novacool UEF is proudly:
- 100% Biodegradable
- Reducing water damage and runoff
- An effective toxic smoke scrubber
- And setting the standard for low-impact, by exceeding Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) requirements
Easy to Use
Switching to Novacool UEF is simple.
- No special training is required
- No additional equipment purchase necessary
- Easily mixed with water
- Can be batch mixed with fresh or salt water
- Compatible with other foams
- Suitable for use with a foam eductor
- Non-corrosive, which means no adverse effects on tanks, pumps, valves, or portioning equipment
*Disclaimer: Though Novacool UEF has proven to be effective in fighting Class D fires, it is not UL certified for Class D fires. Proper training is required to ensure safe use.